Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all..

I just noticed that I lost all the icons (the ones that poop up while usingthe pvr features) like the play, rewind, arrows for ff and instand replay etc...

Also lost the long bar on botton of screen when rapadily moving through a program...

features still work just no indication of what is actually being pressed...

also at end of play of a "my show" show... last frame recorded just hangs there.... never jumps to the "options" questions like before...

Any suggestions....besides tunring off and on and unplugging....

thanks

Joe

:(

·
Registered
327 Posts
I have had mine for about a month now and in the first week I had the same problem. I unplugged it for a few minutes and since then it has been fine. I leave it on overnight too.

I am not sure if unplugging it helped. Also about that same time I realized that the case it was in was too tight and airflow was bad. the unit was warm and the picture was having a slight diaganol scrolling haze. Heat is bad so I cut out the back of the case (entertainment center) and rearranged the location relative to my receiver. The unit is nice and cool now and the haze lines are gone. The on-screen indicators have been appearing since then too.

So, I don't know if it was unplugging the unit for a couple minutes or cooling the unit, but since then I have had no problems with picture or FF, RW, play remaining bar, etc.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I had this problem once also, I shut it off for a few minutes and turned it back on, and completely forgot about it because I haven't seen it since.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK... thanks... I will try unpluging it again and will check temp..

Thanks

Joe P

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.