1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
thanks for the heads up! Just ordered!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Is this show really any good? I mean REALLY? I have tried watching it a few times but when I do just think it seems pretty silly.

It's kind of like trying to get into the sopranos. Any time you try and watch it, absolutely nothing is happening and it is boring as hell.

·
Registered
168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yadfgp /forum/post/12985348

Is this show really any good? I mean REALLY? I have tried watching it a few times but when I do just think it seems pretty silly.

It's kind of like trying to get into the sopranos. Any time you try and watch it, absolutely nothing is happening and it is boring as hell.

Like most shows it does have its boring moments but over all I think it's one of the better shows on network TV. It's one of the few that I watch.

I picked up on this deal too.

~Jim

·
Registered
746 Posts
Im assuming you haven't watched from the beginning. If thats the case, then yes...You will find the show boring. Why would you care about any of the sub plots or development of the people on the island. Everything builds off the previous shows. I think its one of the best shows on TV, but then again, I was a Sopranos fan also. Maybe I have bad taste.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts