AVS Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to get rid of some digital copy codes. All are from Canadian Blurays and in HD. Guaranteed. Please feel free to make me an offer. Deals for buying in bulk! Disney codes will work in the US as well. UV codes will often need a proxy to redeem in the US but WILL still work and be added to your library.

Updated List Below!!

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Looking to get rid of some digital copy codes. All are from Canadian Blurays and in HD. Guaranteed. Please feel free to make me an offer. Deals for buying in bulk! Disney codes will work in the US as well. UV codes will often need a proxy to redeem in the US but WILL still work and be added to your library.

I private messaged you earlier today regarding Exodus and This is Where I Leave You payment details.
-Evangelo2

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not allowing me to send PMs yet.

I only have Leave You in SD now ($1). And Exodus is sold out though I'm hoping to get more this week. They will redeem but you'll need to use Hola in your browser so it thinks you're in Canada. Have had no issues with that method.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Let me know when you have more of Exodus in HD.
Unfortunately I am not interested in SD codes right now...
-Evanglo2

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I still can't send PMs due to post count. You can email me though. twobelowpar at gmail.com

These aren't redeemed on Vudu but it will transfer to your Vudu library in HDX once redeemed. I've had to up the price of Exodus to $5 because of how quickly they are selling and how low I am on stock. You will also need to use Hola to redeem.

About Time - $5
Captain Phillips - $5
Dracula Untold - $5
Dumb and Dumber To - $5
Elysium - $5
The Equalizer - $4
Exodus - $5
The Fault in our Stars - $5
Foxcatcher - $5
Fury - $4
Gangster Squad - $3
Godzilla - $3