Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im in the market for a new tv prolly not going for hd.Had some car Problems now budget has changed

I need recomendations for a nice 27'flat, but dont want to spend more than say $325.00 (us).

My question is , i hav a pvr from CONcast with the componet outs if i get a tv with 2/ component in's can i use them: 1, for my dvd 2, cable box and get better pict from cable than using s-video?

Thanx

·
Registered
2,700 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrreality13
Hi all,

Im in the market for a new tv prolly not going for hd.Had some car Problems now budget has changed

I need recomendations for a nice 27'flat, but dont want to spend more than say $325.00 (us).

My question is , i hav a pvr from CONcast with the componet outs if i get a tv with 2/ component in's can i use them: 1, for my dvd 2, cable box and get better pict from cable than using s-video?

Thanx
I think it's going to be very difficult to find a 27" set with 2 component inputs within your budget.

I looked around on the web and found the Sony KV-27FS320, which has 2 component inputs for list price of $450. I also found a Samsung 27" HD monitor, TX-R2765, with 2 component video inputs for $449 list price (does not accept 720p).

Best of Luck! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.