AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Looking for a video card for Dell Vostro 200 Slim Tower (Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor E2200 2.20GHz,1MB L2Cache,800FSB, 2GB RAM, 250GB 7200RPM SATA HD).

I'll be using this setup strictly as an HD PVR (no games) to be played through a 46" Samsung 1080p LCD which has HDMI (and component and composite). I would also like to route video to an analog display, but that would be an "extra," not a priority.

The setup has a PCIe x16 slot.

The card must be low profile.

The setup has a 250 watt power supply.

I will be adding a DViCO FusionHDTV7 Dual Express tuner card to the PCIe x1 slot next to the PCIe x16 slot (don't know if there would be a problem fitting a video card side-by-side with the tuner card).

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
142 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tk54911 /forum/post/15457166

Hi all,

Looking for a video card for Dell Vostro 200 Slim Tower (Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor E2200 2.20GHz,1MB L2Cache,800FSB, 2GB RAM, 250GB 7200RPM SATA HD).

I'll be using this setup strictly as an HD PVR (no games) to be played through a 46" Samsung 1080p LCD which has HDMI (and component and composite). I would also like to route video to an analog display, but that would be an "extra," not a priority.

The setup has a PCIe x16 slot.

The card must be low profile.

The setup has a 250 watt power supply.

I will be adding a DViCO FusionHDTV7 Dual Express tuner card to the PCIe x1 slot next to the PCIe x16 slot (don't know if there would be a problem fitting a video card side-by-side with the tuner card).

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

got the perfect card for that computer ati 2400xt low profile with bracket with dvi to hdmi dongle which provides audio to hdmi sets. let me know if you are interested.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts