AVS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a pioneer vsx-517 and olevia bdp-110 blu ray player. I have them connected by analog cables. Volume is very low when I play a dvd or blu-ray disc. If I switch to digital it is much louder. I have set the player up as well as the avr. Shouldn't analog be louder? I only have center and two front speakers now. Hopefully getting a sub soon.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by browndk26 /forum/post/15410633

I have a pioneer vsx-517 and olevia bdp-110 blu ray player. I have them connected by analog cables. Volume is very low when I play a dvd or blu-ray disc. If I switch to digital it is much louder. I have set the player up as well as the avr. Shouldn't analog be louder? I only have center and two front speakers now. Hopefully getting a sub soon.

Number one make sure you have the cables connected properly. Right front on player to right front on receiver, left front to left front, etc.

Second check the setup in the BR player to see if it has adjustments for output level of each channel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.