Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to purchase a 3802.

Does anyone know where I can find the best price from an "authorized" Denon dealer? I've read the warning on the Denon website stating that the warantee may not be valid if the product is purchased from an unauthorized dealer.

I checked their linked sources and found $999 to be the best.

Is this the best deal?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
Some people reported being able to buy the 3802 from 6th Ave Electronics (which is an authorized dealer) a while back for $850, shipping included. I think they might have had to buy a cable or two to get that deal, but if you need them anyway, it might be worth checking into.

Aaron

·
Registered
14 Posts
J & R $799 (in store)

·
Registered
443 Posts
Check out Tweeter located in Allentown. I purchased my Denon 2802 for $600 including sales tax...Formerly Bryn Maw...Excellent store, all high end equipment there...email for info...Its on McArthur road catty corner to Sears...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I bought mine from MyDigitalUniverse.com on 10/30/2001. They are not an authorized dealer however they shipped it immediately (arrived in 2 days) and it was double boxed for $781.95 with shipping. The unit was factory fresh with warranty papers inside.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Try www.soundpros.com. You can call their 1-800 number and get all the info you want. I bought from them and was very pleased with their help and service. Their promise is that if Denon won't honor the warantee, they will. Check http://www.audiosurvey.com/cgi-local...cousticsoundde for their rating--very high. I just checked their web site. They have the Denon 3802 for $820, which includes free shipping. You won't be sorry with these guys.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.