AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday I received a replacement LP340 from Infocus, which they claimed would fix the "lamp counter reset" problem. I fired it up, watched a few movies on it, and then left it off for a bit. What da ya know, the next time I powered it on the counter had reset to 0 once again. Very annoying.

What's worse is that the replacement unit they sent me does not look "as good" in terms of image quality as my original. One side of the image was slightly out of focus compared to the other, and the left hand "masking" was crooked. Even though that doesn't affect the image, the left hand of the screen looks like it's at an angle... very ugly.

Does ANYONE have a 340/350 where the lamp counter actually works?

·
Registered
698 Posts
Yep, same here, LP340 firware 1.8, resets *every* time I turn the thing off...

I have this great 3rd party solution installed on my projector to end this misery...

It's a high-tech little notebook with 30 pages, and the timer on my wristwatch, I keep count of the hours... :))))

Anyway, it's annoying!

Did you notice that LP350 has a 1.9 version firmware now, whereas the 340 is still on 1.8? Is there a place where we can find the changes in the firmware?

And... could the gamma curves be changed in the firmware?! http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

------------------

Yves Smolders

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.