AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any information about this game for the Western Conference Championship being broadcast in HD?

Thanks,

Ben

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ahh.. my first LSU game in HDTV. I might just have to drink 10 beers this afternoon instead of my regular 9 for an LSU Game.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by blantonl
Ahh.. my first LSU game in HDTV. I might just have to drink 10 beers this afternoon instead of my regular 9 for an LSU Game.
Just keep the double vision down, it ruins HD! :D

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
HD via Cincinnati and Dayton CBS affiliates, looks great as usual.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Thanks Jeff, this is the first time this has happened with my CBS.

This sucks.................................

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Lookin goood !!:D

·
Registered
703 Posts
IMO, this was CBS's best game of the year. The picture was just fantastic from start to finish. It's nice to see that CBS is starting to use more graphics over the widescreen shot, instead of having to constantly revert back to 4:3. Plus, more and more of the replays are in hd. Kudos to CBS for a great broadcast and to the Razorbacks for a exciting finish.

·
Registered
3,723 Posts
I thought it was great also. And what a fantastic finish! I had it on downstairs in HD and upstairs in SD while we were decorating the house. I noticed on the SD broadcast that during replays and such that the 4:3 picture had the animated borders on the sides of the pictures, the ones they usually had on the sides of the HD broadcast when a replay was shown. It seems this was definitely streamline for HD instead of SD. Outstanding!

·
Registered
396 Posts
this was my first football game in hd. i just got t151 and antenna hooked up on wednesday. pq was amazing and i couldn't believe they had hd replays! to top it all off, it was an amazing game too. lsu completely blew it. what an introduction to hd football! thank you cbs and samsung!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.