Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy!

UPDATE: I forgot to mention this is only on the Home end. Not Small Business. So make sure you click on the correct link.

[This message has been edited by Don Black (edited 10-02-2001).]

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just search for LT150 and the bulb will pop-up. It's currently out of stock. But I've got another 900 hours on my projector before I need another one so I can wait them out. =)

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I found it!! I found it!!

I was at this link:

dell

I selected NEC TECHNOLOGIES for the manufacturer and 150 in the search terms.

It looks like they are out of stock on all the accessories.

Thanks again Don. I might be able to convince someone else to buy a spare, and then borrow it if mine goes out first. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif Oops, can I still send them a link to this thread?

Best Regards,

Doug

[This message has been edited by shodoug (edited 10-02-2001).]

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Looks like I missed out on another great deal.

I ordered my bulb on Sunday, 20% off but had to pay shipping. It arrived today, Tuesday! So I would not worry about the "out of stock" marking.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Don,

Thanks for the tip!

Along with the replacement bulb, I also purchased a port replicator for my laptop and a couple of ac adapters. You saved me a ton.

--Les

·
Registered
68 Posts
Good deal! Now that I've ordered one, is there any way to test these to ensure you don't get a DOA bulb? I still have 950 hours on my current bulb, and I'd hate to get to replacement time a year or two down the road and find that the spare is bad. Will the projector let you put a "used" bulb back in? Are the replacements specially sealed such that you wouldn't want to open the packaging until replacement time? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

-pischke

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
That's my concern as well. I have one sitting in storage untried and it maybe DOA as far as I know as I've not tested it. I'll call NEC to ask this very question as bulb has 6 mo. warranty only.

------------------

Huey ;-]

·
Registered
88 Posts
Don't worry about the bulb replacement!

When the new bulb arrives plug it in fire the PJ up and test it if it works let the whole thing cool down (30min) and plug again the old in!

There is no such thing like a bulb identifier!

------------------

- juras -

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm glad I was able to help out. This forum saved me a fortune when I went for an LT150 instead of LP350!

·
Registered
711 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
New Update... The price of the lamp is now $388.95 shipped. Dell has a $100 off $400 coupon until 10/15. I won't post it since I'm not sure if coupon codes are allowed. But it's on all of the major coupon boards already.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I got my $391 LT150 bulb from Dell today. Ordered on Monday I think. Hopefully it will work OK when the time comes that I actually need it (probably by the first of the year.)

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
thanks for the tip Don!

although it said it was out of stock, they've given me a tracking # already ?!

when i punch that up it doesn't register as a valid #, but i'll keep my fingers crossed.

if it works out, great-if not, no big deal...i still have 900 hrs to go before the big blackout http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.