Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
846 Posts
Bruceko,

Thanks for the note!

I, of course, plan to get 2 free leather cases when the magic dell orders come through ;-).

--Les

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Thanks VERY much!

Larry

------------------

G15 D-ILA

Lexicon MC1 7.1 system

Radeon Based HTPC

NHT, velodyne & bag end speaker systems

Panasonic, Dish, HDTV recording setup.

·
Registered
45 Posts
This whole episode with the LT150 reminds me of ads on late night TV. The constant price drops, the "But wait there's more!" additions. I'm sure by the end NEC will also be giving away Ginzu knives...

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
On the form it says that you must include a copy of your invoice to receive the case, I only received a packing slip, what did you guys send in?

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Sword:
This whole episode with the LT150 reminds me of ads on late night TV. The constant price drops, the "But wait there's more!" additions. I'm sure by the end NEC will also be giving away Ginzu knives...
Yes, but we would trade the free shipping, the 5% discount, and the free leather case for just one bulb!

·
Registered
956 Posts
I received a separate packing slip via mail from Dell for 2 of my 4 projectors, and then today received another order acknowledgement form showing the order date, invoice number etc. I may use that instead of the packing slips unless someone here suggests otherwise.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Is the proof of purchase the barcode labels on the side of the box ? It was mentioned on the items to be included.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I called NEC. They said the packing slip acts as a proof of purchase and would be sufficient. I faxed the packing slip and the form. If I were you, I'd also call to confirm that this is OK. Good luck!

·
Registered
915 Posts
We finally got an invoice for the LT-150. Unfortunatley, it has an invoice date of Aug 1, with an 'order date' of Aug 23.

Do you think this is going to work, or should I just send in the packing slip?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
The case is just icing on the cake, just send the packing slip and see what happens...

------------------

System info: LT150 XGA DLP, Dalite 60X80 Matte White, ATI Radeon 64mb VIVO, ATI 7.1 player w/DC's O IRE patch , WinME.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just received my leather case from NEC. I faxed my packing slip to NEC just over a week ago. Boy, these guys are fast.

My entire experience with the LT150 so far, with a few hiccups by Dell, has been terrific!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I will post my comprehensive review of the NEC LT150 leather briefcase shortly. I would appreciate any tips on calibrating my new NEC leather briefcase. If anyone has leather cases made by competing projector manufacturers, I think we should have a shootout. I think this thing is too small to be compatible with the panamorph...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.