AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
I didn't fax my form in till the 10th of august... so I am still waiting ( and expect to be for a while!)

Miles

------------------

My System Config

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Faxed the night of August 9th...no case yet.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Mine came in yesterday. It is actually a pretty sweet case, big enough to carry a laptop and a projector, or remove one of the compartments and zip it up for just one. I'll probably be using it as my regular laptop case.

Jason

·
Registered
733 Posts
Randy, I have a suspicion the run on LT150s (due to Dell) caught NEC off guard and it will probably be some time before it has the numbers necessary to satisfy demand. Or, on the other hand, it doesn't care and we'll never see ours. NEC has certainly been good to its customers so far, so I think the former is more likely.

Cheers,

Grant

·
Registered
956 Posts
Jason, when did you send in your form for the case?

I faxed mine in on the 10th and haven't seen anything yet. Does anyone know a way to check with NEC whether they successfully received the forms are actually processing them to send the case(s)?

------------------

Paul Heroy

[email protected]

·
Registered
458 Posts
Quote:
Jason, when did you send in your form for the case?
Well, I was one of the early orders, so I got my projecor before the end of August and mailed mine in a couple of days later. I'll have to look it up and see exactly when, but I'm pretty sure I mailed mine out at the end of August.

Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.