AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that AVPeople have the LT 150 for $2,500. Anybody seen other attractive prices? I'm thinking that the price is dropping in advance of the release of it's successor.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Well, there is the B stock at AVS for $1999

I have seen it for $2350 including shipping.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I just got my LT 150 for $2250 and $124 for for 92" 16x9 dalite screen and $105 for a 4x3 84" dalite screen with tripod in case I want to bring the projector somewhere else.

At a total of $2479 that is far and away the best deal I have come across!!!

Chris

[This message has been edited by Alan Gouger (edited 10-02-2001).]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello All,

I have been new to the AVForum for about two months. I have been staying up till all hours of the night reading all the fabulous comments.

Thanks, to one and all for sharing your wisdom and experiences.

So getting to the point...

I just ordered an LT150 myself for $2275.00 plus $23 for shipping. I was going to order from the same place that Mojodeli did but since it is coming from MN and thats where I live they would have to charge me Tax. I got the 2275 price from "CDW". They couldn't match it but were close enough. Since the bottom line would be cheaper and the are a big time internet seller I choose them. Besides why should I give the government some money just because I want to watch some movies.

I decided not to go with B stocks since I wanted the full 3 year warranty deal. But, 1999 seems like a good price.

I was going to wait a few weeks to see if any better deals would come along but decided to go ahead because they may not be as widely available in a month. Also, since I have start constructions(pics to follow) on the HT room It made since to have one to properly size screen and mounting location.

I also ordered some theater chairs from Ken. These guys are great to work with they sent me fabric samples!!!! Bump

Later, I hope to offer more useful posts in the future.

Thanks again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.