AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
don't want to make this an official thread just yet, but just wondering if anyone has any info on this set. Price? availability? spec? pic? This might be the first name-brand LCD TV out the gate with 1080p capability (hopefully it doesn't try to pull the marketing crap like sharp about actual 1080p capability)

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Price is $4999 or at least that is what I've seen quoted around the web as MSRP. Though for around that price right now you could get a sharp 45 incher. The real question is whether or not 1080p is supported through HDMI/DVI. I'm guessing no, but I'm hoping I'm wrong.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Look for the prices to be 20 too 25% less than list. Shipping September. From JVC site:

"In the fall, JVC will launch a 40-inch 1080p LCD television, the LT-40FH96, with ATSC/CableCARDTM, dual HDMI inputs, dual IEEE 1394 inputs, memory card slot that can accept the Microdrive™ used in JVC’s Everio camcorders, and universal fully illuminated remote."

·
Registered
10 Posts
Did anyone get to check this TV out at CEDIA? I would appreciate any info, such as picture quality, dimensions, and cabinet design (is it the same as the LT X776 series?).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.