AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, in those countries / regions (at least in Europe) where you can't find the NEC LT-85, here is an alternative, LT-75z .

(I've seen a short demo last week during a computer exhibition in Lisbon and I was impressed ...).

As an indication specially for our european fellows the price in Portugal will be around: 3K euros for the LT-75z and 4K euros for the LT-150.

Take a look into the specs:
http://www.necd.de/pdf/LT75z_e.pdf

·
Registered
150 Posts
Oi,

Eu acabei de comprar um LT85, e é o mesmo projeto do LT75z, sendo que o 75 é um novo modelo com Lente Zoom (facilita o posicionamento do projetor).

Se tratando de aparelhos semelhantes, suponho que o 75 tenha a excepcional qualidade de Imagem que o LT85 possui.

Antonio

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Antonio, thanks / obrigado.

Apart from the published specs, could someone advise, assuming a very dark room, what would be the largest image / screen this PJ (85 or 75z) could handle without too much quality drop ?

Thanks in advance.

Art.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hi,

I am using it with an 49" (124cm) x 87" (221cm) with excelent picture. Note that is an 16x9 screen as most of DVD's now come in widescreen version. You can also project an 4x3 image in the center of the 16x9 screen (smaller image) with the projector in Native mode.

Antonio

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.