AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My projector (LT150) syncs on the 1080i/1135i RGB or YpbPr signal from my MUSE decoder. But the picture looks like if it miss colors to choose from. I suspected that my Component cables didn't have enough bandwidth for the 1135i signal. As a test I connected a short (80cm) modded computer "VGA" cable, but the result was the same.

Take a look at the attachment and see how the picture looks like. Does anyone have any idea what could cause the problem?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is another picture.

·
Registered
846 Posts
Try 720p.

Also, make sure your MUSE is sending RGB out rather than component. I have a sneaking suspicion 1080i via component is not supported on the LT150.

--Les

·
Registered
4,037 Posts
Hi Les,

I'd watched around 10 hours of stunning 1080i component HDTV on the LT150. Well, with the usual problem...

Rob, call me to see if I can help.

regards,

Li On

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
from LaStrange website

==========================================

HDTV:

Well I have the replacement projector and continue to be impressed with it. Yesterday I moved the component cables from the DVD player to the DiSH 6000. Blue screen. Changed inputs and came back. Blue Screen. Turned the 6000 on and off. Blue Screen. Pulled out the Green cable and reconnected it. BINGO! HDTV via component. Now I have found that if the projector refuses to display an image via component. Plug in all three wires. Then pull the Green and put it back in. Works like a charm.

============================================

http://lastrange.com/ht/lt150.shtml

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I have had random success with my HiPix component.

I don't remember all of it well enough to document it, but it has worked at both 720p and 1080i, but has also been a little stubborn about working at either. Once it started, though, it continued to work. Could have been interconnects/loose connection.

Best Regards,

Doug

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.