AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been bandied about on this forum than someone has sold 1,000 LT150's to Dell for a really cheap price. Dell has then resold them, and bedlam has ensued. The AVS boad has become overwhelmed with LT150 posts. All focus on previous issues has been distracted...

Now just think for a second, what single issue was overwhelming the boards just before this LT150 thing came up? No, I'm not talking about naming callibration products, and I'm not talking about Fresnel lenses, but lenses, you're on the right track... You don't even remember, do you?!?!? Remember, it involves making the picture brighter and more detailed? (Now that ColorFacts will be able to measure the improved performance, you won't even have to bother watching movies!!) It's good for anamorphic DVDs? Starting to remember???

The Panamorph!!!s>

It seems to me Shawn only had to plunk down, say, $2million or so. Presto, the biggest coverup since Watergate!!! Ah, Shawn, Shawn, Shawn, I'm just too smart for you...

Mike

------------------

Join the NYC-area HT club! Send me e-mail!

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
But you see, the benefit for Shaun and Mark Hunter is that neither one will be seeing those

"WHEN THE HELL AM I GONNA REALLY GET MY DILARD or PANAMORPH!??!" posts

Then having to think of clever ways to answer the question without saying anything.

I think they love it! http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif

Larry

------------------

G15 D-ILA

Lexicon MC1 7.1 system

Radeon Based HTPC

NHT, velodyne & bag end speaker systems

Panasonic, Dish, HDTV recording setup.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by RobertWood:
I'm not smart enough to understand all this. But does it mean I'm going to win another prize? http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/biggrin.gif
Congratulations, Bob, you've won an LT-150, for the unbelievable price of $1682!!!

Jeez, for someone who never wins anything, you're on a streak!!!

Mike

------------------

Join the NYC-area HT club! Send me e-mail!

·
Registered
62 Posts
I can't even mention any names but I have knowledge that there has been a major technology transfer to humans from Space Aliens, brought about by Bush administration policy shifts and all present projector systems are soon to become obsolete!

The new system will beam HDTV+ resolution from TV antenas to a neuro-optical implant in your head. I'm not sure where the remote control will be located though.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by kbconv:
The new system will beam HDTV+ resolution from TV antenas to a neuro-optical implant in your head.
Hey...is that the doohickey that was on Star Trek: The Next Generation??

--Jerome

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.