AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my LT150, so I have not yet delved into the menus much. I am having fun playing my Dreamcast on a huge screen with my VGA box that outputs 640x480. But I see faint vertical bands on bright areas of the screen. Will puching the "auto adjust" button on the projector fix this? MORE IMPORTANTLY, will activating auto adjust affect the progressive component signal from my DVD player, which looks perfect? Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Auto-Adjust on LT150 is for RGB only positioning the image centrally on DMD, adjusting phase and frequency. Component should be OK. About the 640X480, have you tried "Native" mode which lets 640X480 unscaled into LT150 (image will be smaller but cleaner) instead of "Auto" as the scaler of LT150 is terrible. When it scales up to 1024X768, artifacts are introduced.

------------------

Huey ;-]

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not think the scaler is terrible. Not perfect, but very clean. I want big screen for racing games! I think I was getting motion sickness from it! No, I have not tried native, I'm sure it looks better, but the scaled mode looks good to me. I can't wait for Xbox!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.