Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

I somehow imagined that my first post to this forum (on which I have lurked for a couple of years) would be of great significance ... but alas I only offer this bit of (perhaps FAQ worthy) info ...

The LT150 has gone through at least one firmware revision during it's production cycle. The one revision date that I am aware of is Jan. 2001. Units produced from that date forward have (at the very least) an additional menu item to choose: Image Options -> Advanced Options -> Video Filter (it's value can be set as either On or Off). For what it's worth ... it does not appear to have any noticeable affect with RGB and/or component sources (I have yet to view an s-vid or composite signal on the LT150).

What I am curious of is if the revision has some other functional changes. Specifically, there are several folks who have experienced a washed out picture upon startup ...and others who have not. There is also the current discussion on 'dithering' and the LT150 ...some see it quite obviously and others not at all (granted this particular one is a somewhat subjective anomaly I suppose and perhaps is not linked to a given firmware revision).

It would be interesting to see if there are any correlations ...

[This message has been edited by SlaB (edited 09-02-2001).]

[This message has been edited by SlaB (edited 09-03-2001).]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.