Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

I have a fixed screen location and want to ceiling mount this projector. Being that this is my first projector I want to make sure I get things as close to right as possible the first time. Given that my screen is at a fixed height I need to make sure I mount the projector perfectly... a couple of questions:

1) On the peerless mount is 1" increments on the extension pole exact enough for this type of installation?

2) If it the picture ends up being a 1/2 inch off do I just tilt the projector?

3) Since this is going to be a fixed screen and fixed projector installation what can I do to get the 4:3 image displayed inside of the 16:9 screen? I plan on using this projector for gaming as well as DVD viewing (don't know about satellite yet). Can my PC display do 16:9 or will the software scaler program be able to handle the display of 4:3 within 16:9? Other options?

Thanks,

Jeff

·
Registered
30 Posts
Jeff:

I'll e-mail to you pictures of the system I used to be able to adjust both height and distance to the screen.

Try my post: "My lt150 ceiling mount-Photos",2 pictures are included, but I've been told that they are too small to be of any help.

As per the 4:3 image inside a 16:9 screen, please check Darian's answer in the topic:

Any new effective ways to get maximum screen size from lt150 ?

Saludos,

Santiago

From Colombia, South America

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.