AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone could suggest a place I might look for this cable other than on the web. I need an 8m cable and I refuse to pay bettercable $115 for $5 worth of cable. I don't mind getting nice cables and am willing to spend $100 bucks or so. I live in the Austin area if anyone has some sudgestions.

Thanks

Greg

·
Registered
5,132 Posts

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
Mojo is right. If you can live with 20 feet, his cable is probably better and cleaner looking (don't have extra 2 wires dangling) :) That's a good find Mojo !!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
There is a 10 and 6 foot cable available. just take the "20" off the html address and add 6 or 10

or

search for v213-6 v213-10 v213-20

that should do it.

Good Luck,

Chris

·
Registered
12 Posts
Bought my break out cable from a2zcables also. Ordered v213-6 as I will be using a switch box to handle muliple vga inputs.

Right now I have it hooked up directly to by Panny RP56 DVD player. Real good results but still tweaking the LT150 and DVD player.

Good Luck

·
Registered
13 Posts
Where can I find the schematic for a component (3 RCAs) to HD15 cable? I did a search but could not find it. It's not even in the thread "RGBHV over shielded Cat 5 success!"

Thanks,

DP

·
Registered
556 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by DVDPrince
Where can I find the schematic for a component (3 RCAs) to HD15 cable? I did a search but could not find it. It's not even in the thread "RGBHV over shielded Cat 5 success!"

Thanks,

DP
Look on the 3rd page of that thread DP about half way down.

http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/Forum10/HTML/006683-3.html

There's even a picture of the finished project.

Pete

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.