AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard from DELL if any units have shipped yet?

If not - are the August dates the soonest this will happen?

(If it does)

------------------

Every man is my superior, in that I may learn from him.

·
Registered
280 Posts
My projector still is supposedly in "Ship Complete" status, meaning that it is waiting in a warehouse. I spoke to another customer service rep this morning, and when I told him that I had been told the same thing for five days, he put me on hold for a long time and spoke to a superior, who he then said would speak to higher level management about the problem. I told him that an official Dell spokesman should post the TRUE STORY about inventory, ship dates, etc., on this forum, and he took the URL and promised to do all he could. He seemed genuinely concerned that there was so much emotion over these orders and that many purchasers were questioning Dell's concern for their customers and even talking litigation. I also told him of the report that NEC might not honor warranties, and this also seemed to get his attention.

We'll see.

Mike

·
Registered
280 Posts
I've been checking Order Status every couple of hours (interesting way to spend one's vacation). Lo, at 7:30 Central time this evening that fourth arrow turned green. Instead of reading "Your order is being prepared for shipment," it now reads "It's On Its Way!" and says that the package will be picked up by the carrier no later than tomorrow.

Now, do I believe this, or what?

Mike

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
Someone posted earlier that they received one today.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.