Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!

A generous AVS Forum member invited me over last night to check out his home theater set up using the LT150.

The picture was really impressive from such a compact, inexpensive projector. It's now in the running for my home sysem.

However, the fan noise was too loud for me to run it in the open. I'm interested in hearing about how people have addressed the noise issue with this pocket dynamo, particularly for a ceiling mount.

Thanks!

------------------

Mike Kobb

(Formerly "ReplayMike", but no longer affiliated with the company; these opinions are mine alone.)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Mike,

I find that the further I get into a movie the less I notice the Fan noise, it is a matter or being immersed in the film! I usually only find the fan distracting during really quiet passages...

Miles

(I do not have it ceiling mounted only on a coffee table)

------------------

My System Config

·
Registered
846 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by JustMike:
I'm interested in hearing about how people have addressed the noise issue with this pocket dynamo, particularly for a ceiling mount.
I guess "wear headphones" or "turn down your hearing aid" would not be constructive suggestions, eh?

--Les

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, I could always get some of those "surround sound" headphones, I guess... http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/wink.gif

------------------

Mike Kobb

(Formerly "ReplayMike", but no longer affiliated with the company; these opinions are mine alone.)

·
Registered
918 Posts
JustMike: You need to listen to a DILA to understand how good an LT150 really is. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/smile.gif

Many have been happy with the WhisperFlow for the DILA line.

I'd also recommend good surround speakers.

-=-

Mark

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.