Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the highest refresh rate that people are using for the above combo

I am have tried 60, okay, 72 does not work, 75 okay, 85 seems better.

What sceen areas are people using.

1024 x 768,

1152 x 864

I have tried the above two. When I select full screen, I still get a full screen, however, the panning seems a little smoother with the higher screen area.

Does any of this make any sense. I am only experimenting and have done so for the past several evenings with the objective of getting a very smooth pan.

My main test secquence is track 7 of Phantom Menace. There is a scene immediately after they exit the water that I am having difficulty getting a smooth pan on. So I am curious of the above.

The quest for perfection goes on!

Warren

·
Registered
4,525 Posts
Hi Warren,

I've been running at 1024x576 (a 16:9 aspect ratio), 60 Hz, 32 bit color with my LT150 on a Grayhawk screen.

I did notice that the projector started to soften considerably above 90 Hz., and lost sync at 100 Hz.

·
Registered
653 Posts
I've been running the straightforward [email protected] on a Dalite InstaTheater and have been satisfied with that. If you run at a resolution other than 1024x768, there will be some scaling performed by the projector, which may not be a good idea. I haven't checked out TPM yet, but in some cases, stuttering comes from the software player and can't be fixed by resolution or timing settings.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.