AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The LT150 comes with a nice, long power cord. I'm looking for a source for a shorter cord for use with a hushbox. Can anyone point me to a web vendor for a cord that fits the LT150?

·
Registered
873 Posts
Good question. I'd like to know where to get the female end for the projector. It would be nice to use one of the fancy power cords I have around to see if that makes a difference.

BTW, mine has a ferrite ring on it (at least that's what I think it is) in a plastic ring.

Kelly

·
Registered
111 Posts
I called NEC the other day to see if I could get a power cord. My lt150 is ceiling mounted, and I will be needing to take it down to use for presentations periodically. So rather than climbing into the attic and disassembling the cord each time, I want to get an additional cord. The NEC salesman checked for an authorized dealer in my area, and said they would have one. (a local MCSi company - Midwest Visual). Now I haven't checked with them yet, but the salesman did offer to sell one direct from NEC. I told him I'd try my local place first. I forgot to ask for a price.

------------------

Len

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Dizzman:
It can be gotten for about 4 dollars at radio shack. just look for the compaq computer cord.

the part number is Cat.#: 61-2868 Model: 61-2868
Argh! I posted this question after checking out my local Rat-Shack. Perhaps I should have asked to look at their Latest-and-Greatest catalog. http://www.avsforum.com/ubb/wink.gif

Thanks! (time passes) -- I found this cord at a different RS. It works as advertised. Thanks again.

[This message has been edited by OldDave (edited 08-23-2001).]

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
The connection on the back of that thing is the new connector that is appearing on alot of things, Dell laptops, Proxima projectors, And compaq computers.

It can be gotten for about 4 dollars at radio shack. just look for the compaq computer cord.

the part number is Cat.#: 61-2868 Model: 61-2868

Happy hunting

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.