AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm using a 150z with an RCA DTC-100 (VGA not component). The position for 1080i 16:9 material appears to be at the top of the screen. My setup requires it in the center of the panel - is there a way to change this?

Thanks - Joe

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks like I've misplaced my user's manual. However I can tell you that there is a menu option to adjust the position. I have a 16:9 screen & set the PJ to display 720p & 1080I in the center. I use an HTPC to play DVDs within a 16:9 desktop.

If you don't have the manual handy (haven't looked at mine in 8 months), just work your way through the advanced menu. I'm sure you will spot it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Joe,

Select menu, proj options, on page one go to Cinema position. You have top, center, and bottom. As I recall (from memory), the DTC100 has to be in HD On and 16:9 mode and the 150z has to be in Cinema aspect. In other words, your normal set-up for watching HDNet for example. HNick

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yep - thanks everyone. I had found the cinema position earlier but didn't OK when I moved it to center. Works great.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.