AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Not long ago I called Infocus about adding an extra year of warranty to the 350, and if I recall it costs less than $400. Bulb prices of around $350 for this projector are also easy to find. Projection Direct (and their in-house buddy Studio Experience) are great to deal with too. BTW, Costco sells it (on line only) for $3800, and they also have that super-duper customer satisfaction policy.

Mike

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Whew!...You guys are brutal...

I haven't done a price search on the LT350 lately...last I had checked, the best price was in the low $4k area...sorry about that. My price (with an employee discount) is around $4k, but that still doesn't sound as good as the Dell price (if it is still current).

I agree that the extra year of warranty isn't worth more than a couple hundred dollars.

Carry on!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Grantwolf:

Remember that the Cnet and Bizrate search engines are not exhaustive. The best prices are found by calling advertisers on this forum or on Projector Central. The three I have found that have very competitive prices and good return policies are Projection Direct and Studio Experience (same company) and Presentationoutlet.com. Projector People also has good prices, but a short return period and 15% restock. And, as I said above, even Costco.com (big competitor of Sam's Club) has the 350 at $3800. Their search engine is a little weird. Just type in "projector" and the 350 should come up.

Mike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.