AVS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 440 Posts

·
Registered
18,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bored and unhappy as the Lord of Hell, the original fallen angel, Lucifer Morningstar
has abandoned his throne and retired to L.A., where he owns Lux, an upscale nightclub.
DC Comic Character Headed to Fox

Based upon the characters created by Neil Gaiman, Sam Kieth and Mike Dringenberg
for DC Entertainment’s Vertigo imprint
http://www.fox.com/lucifer

Reactions: Young C

·
Registered
18,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I dunno about this one, Wabo....
Lol. It could be a good replacement for Constantine. I like the idea of Beelzebub quitting his job and moving to L.A., which really isn't much different than his previous location.:D

·
Banned
34,841 Posts
Lol. It could be a good replacement for Constantine. I like the idea of Beelzebub quitting his job and moving to L.A., which really isn't much different than his previous location.:D
Actually, L.A. is considerably different than Planet Wabo.:p

·
Registered
18,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Actually, L.A. is considerably different than Planet Wabo.:p
They are different. We actually have water here.:kiss:

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Could be amusing for a bit but not sure how an entire series will work. I'll probably give it a shot.

·
Registered
18,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Who needs water when floating in margaritas (see Last Man on Earth)?

BTW, when does this series start?
I could use a margarita or three right about now.

Lucifer airs in 2016. Plenty of time to find your blender and lost shaker of salt.

·
Registered
18,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Apparently the pilot episode has leaked online. I haven't seen it, but from what I've read people are saying it's pretty good. Too bad this isn't scheduled until 2016.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
LOL! :D Give it up to Fox to even twist and screw up the narrative of Hell itself! Lucifer isn't, never was, never will be Lord and Sovereign of Hell. That is scripturally God's dominion too. He's the GOD of EVERYTHING. Old Lucifer is just fated to be tossed in the Hell Jail with all of the other baddies from Mankind. To spend an "eternity of damnation". You don't have to fear or worship that Joker in Hell. He'll be cowering to the same Warden and Gatekeepers as everyone else there. He was supposed to be feared in life. Where he actually did take on and usurp the role of God on Earth (after being thrown down into it). Maybe Fox should have just focused this Demonic series on the truth. Which is pretty visible & evident all over the world.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
LOL! :D Give it up to Fox to even twist and screw up the narrative of Hell itself! Lucifer isn't, never was, never will be Lord and Sovereign of Hell. That is scripturally God's dominion too. He's the GOD of EVERYTHING. Old Lucifer is just fated to be tossed in the Hell Jail with all of the other baddies from Mankind. To spend an "eternity of damnation". You don't have to fear or worship that Joker in Hell. He'll be cowering to the same Warden and Gatekeepers as everyone else there. He was supposed to be feared in life. Where he actually did take on and usurp the role of God on Earth (after being thrown down into it). Maybe Fox should have just focused this Demonic series on the truth. Which is pretty visible & evident all over the world.
Fox? That narrative of Lucifer being in charge has been around (and culturally is far more popular) long long before Fox was even a concept in someone's mind.

·
Registered
844 Posts

Can't replace Constantine!:mad:

Reactions: Keenan
1 - 20 of 440 Posts