AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone witnessed the Aerial System 1? It appears to list at $25,000. I wonder what street price would be. It fits my needs perfectly..... maybe not my wallet though!

Has it been discussed here? I couldn't search on "system 1" due to the short length of "1".

Thanks.

ELmer

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pic attached

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
That looks very much like the unit Musical Fidelity had within their setup at the hotel suite during CES.

You may want to contact them for pricing, I'm sure they can put you in touch with the company/dealer.

-Jerry

·
Registered
912 Posts
System one is stunning.. I have now seen it twice and I must tell you it is built like nothing we have ever seen. This is the answer to something no one has thought of. 12" deep and enough high end drivers to satisfy the most critical. 2 Amazing subs with an option to use the new Aerial Mono Block Amplifiers. Aerial does know how to build amps. Mike Kelly built amps for years at ADS years ago.. They were amazing.

Shipping in the next few weeks , looks like list price is around 26K and then you get a special deal on the surrounds of your choice.

Thanks

Craig ( Aerial's are my thing )

·
Registered
278 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Diode1
That looks very much like the unit Musical Fidelity had within their setup at the hotel suite during CES.

You may want to contact them for pricing, I'm sure they can put you in touch with the company/dealer.

-Jerry
You're correct, as Aerial and Musical Fidelity were sharing the same suite at CES. I spoke in length with one of the lead techs. while I was there and one of the things that I feel is a tremendous selling point for my clients would be that when you move you won't lose the investment of a custom install with speakers in baffles, screen application, etc. You can take this system with you to your next house and with slight modification if necessary set it all back up with your dealers assitance and be up and running in a few days instead of weeks, months.

Leroy

Infinity Multimedia, LLC

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.