AVS Forum banner

2621 - 2625 of 2625 Posts

·
Registered
27,014 Posts
Vacancy Sensor Programming Question

I have not updated my software in some time..

Does Lutron 2.9 allow for programming Vacancy / motions to be active at certain times of the day (to trip or turn ogg lights) or are they always functioning throughout 24 hours (no deactivating at certain times on a custom time schedule)?

Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
4,055 Posts

I have not updated my software in some time..

Does Lutron 2.9 allow for programming Vacancy / motions to be active at certain times of the day (to trip or turn ogg lights) or are they always functioning throughout 24 hours (no deactivating at certain times on a custom time schedule)?

Thanks!!
Assume you mean 12.9? I looked and could not find anyway to do that. Just items ON/OFF associated with the occupancy sensor. SJ

·
Registered
27,014 Posts
Assume you mean 12.9? I looked and could not find anyway to do that. Just items ON/OFF associated with the occupancy sensor. SJ
OK. Nice thought. Thanks for answering... Much appreciated!

·
Registered
97 Posts

You can turn on or off motion sensors with time clock events. See my screenshot. This has been a feature as far back as I can remember.

2621 - 2625 of 2625 Posts