AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received the DiO that I ordered. I replaced my current sound card, and now I do not seem to have an input for for my tuner card any more.

How are people using the M-Audio Delta DiO for example, hooking your capture card audio to your PC? The DiO doesn't seem to have an input for an external device, from the inside of the box.

Oz

·
Registered
45 Posts
Use Stereo mini-to-RCA Y cable for about $4 from Best Buy. Plug the mini in your capture card and the two RCA in DIO analog inputs.That is it.

·
Registered
4,321 Posts
The DIO does not have analog inputs.

Kei Clark

Digital Connection

·
Registered
653 Posts
You probably should have purchased the M-audio Audiophile 24/96 if you needed audio inputs. The other main difference between it and the Dio is that the Audiophile lacks optical output.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm thinking I may be able to use a different capture card which has audio out, and simply run a cable from the back from the capture card into the input on the back of the audio card.

It ain't pretty, but it certainly should work for mixing the audio within the PC.

For people WITHOUT audio out on their capture card, you'll either have to get a capture card WITH audio out, or avoid the M-Audio DiO for something with the audio in on the board.

I suppose you could make a cable that exited the capture card, and terminated to stereo RCA, and exited the PC, then plugged into the audio inputs on the back of the card...

Oz

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.