AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have any experience with these, I am looking for some speakers to go with my Mac Mini in my office at home as the Mac Mini speaker is a joke, mostly will just be iTunes and Pandora and possibly I might be getting a Sling Box so I can watch TV while I am downstairs.

Not looking to blow the budget so looking to stay under $200 if there is something else I should be looking at please say so, so far all the reviews I have seen seem to be pretty positive so the m-Audios might be the ticket, just for comparisons sake in the living room I am running Klispch RF-3II's.

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I personally like the look of the M-Audio speakers, not doing the ID stuff anyhow so we can just get that out of our minds.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewaves /forum/post/18271370

I personally like the look of the M-Audio speakers, not doing the ID stuff anyhow so we can just get that out of our minds.

Are you not doing the Google stuff either?

·
Registered
26 Posts
I got a good deal on these a few months back and took a chance on them.... by no means am I disappointed. These sound better that some studio monitors that I have had in the past.

·
Registered
293 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfalliblekrutch /forum/post/18268490

Audio insider also has the Swan D1080MKII 08 which I havn't heard, but I believe replace the original MKIIs in Swan's product line. They are $159 + shipping. http://www.theaudioinsider.com/produ...roducts_id/144

Wow, looks like my current mkii's will be going to the office to make room for these at home.

The now older d1080mkii in my comparisons performs better than the AV40s (whether you like the sound of that performance is up in the air), and especially with a dac.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts