AVS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Looking for M&K S125 LCR or M&K S150 with their matching surround speakers. Must be in very good condition and packing is also required as these would be shipped. Let me know if you got any.

thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts

I have been thinking about selling my M&K 5.1 set.  I found your thread by searching internet.  I was just seeing what I thought I could get for them.  My set is the M&K S-125 across the front and SS-150THX  tripole rears and MX-150THX sub.  I don't have a clue what shipping would cost either depending on where you live of course.  Let me know what you think and I can even send some pictures. 

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello thanks for your post here. Yes I am still looking for the speakers, though I am not looking for the sub. Please PM me the price and post few pictures of the S125 and SS125. I am based in UK.

Thanks

·
Registered
16 Posts
Search continues.....
Are you still looking?

I have some 5 excellent used S150-P powered speakers available.

I also hand build the original speakers using the correct Danish drivers, M&K enclosures and crossovers. (not the Chinese stuff)

I hand build for each order. I have the parts on had to build MPS-2510s, MPS-2525s, and
MPS-2575s.

I don't know how painful shipping to the UK would be. A few years ago I sent some crossovers, wiring harnesses, and drivers there. That wasn't too terrible. I don't know what 5 speakers would cost. A sub would probably be very painful.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts