AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a brand new Mac Mini and DisplayPort to HDMI adapter. When using it with my Mitsubishi HC 3000 I set the screen resolution on the Mac Mini to 720p, which is the same as the screen resolution setting on the Mits HC 3000. My problem is that about the top half of the OS X menu bar is clipped off. While still usable, this is ugly and certainly not what I expected when I bought the Mac Mini. Does anyone have any idea how to adjust either the projector or the Mac Mini so I get the full screen image of the Mac Mini without the very top half of the screen getting cropped off slightly?

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
I use the display to hdmi on my Dell laptop to my HC3000 and have the same issue.. but I only use it for online video so have not really bothered to fight with it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I found the Overscan menu buried in the projector's set up menu tree and it was set to 97%. When I set it to 100% I could see the full Mac OSX menu bar.

Thank you!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have the same issue of the menu bar getting clipped off until I change the overscan from 97% to 100%, problem is I need to change the overscan every time I turn on the projector. I have the HC1500, I wonder if the HC3000 holds this setting?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts