AVS Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone confirm that ABC was not broadcasting Sunday night (no Alias!) and that NBC was not broadcasting Monday night? I've been screwing around with my DTC100 since I got it back from service, and I'd like to confirm that my channel search was not improperly done. Thanks - Pat

·
Registered
226 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by tubesguy
Can anyone confirm that ABC was not broadcasting Sunday night (no Alias!) and that NBC was not broadcasting Monday night? I've been screwing around with my DTC100 since I got it back from service, and I'd like to confirm that my channel search was not improperly done. Thanks - Pat
WMTV-DT (NBC 15-1) was on Monday night. We lost one of the 8 power supplies in the transmitter a couple of weeks ago, so power is down to about 80%...waiting on a replacement. But if you're in Madison, you still ought to have plenty of signal left to work with.

We send out e-mail messages whenever the digital transmitter is off the air, or if we find out that NBC is adding any HDTV shows to their schedule. If you (or anyone reading this) want to get on the distribution list, send a short message to [email protected] . The more the merrier...I'd love to show my boss how many people in southern Wisconsin can actually watch the local digital TV stations. We don't have a good way to gauge how many set-top boxes and integrated HDTV sets are out there.

And let us know what town you're in.

...E-mail offer not valid for anyone who is obviously way outside our coverage area...:D

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks Tom -

I found 15 last night. It was just a combination of a new search, the lower power, and a bad antenna location that caused me to lose it.

I'll definitely sign up for the email list. My kids and I watch a lot of NBC here in Madison, and we appreciate that you guys went on the air early even though the network wasn't giving you much programming. Thanks again - Pat

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.