Ok. A few questions:Sorry guys, I'm too dumb to install this app. Is there some basic guide? I open the madMeasureDynamicClipping application and the window appears. I point to my video file as well as the MadVR installation folder, but whenever I click start it says "System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): The system cannot find the file specified at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfostartInfo)" and so forth. What am I doing wrong?
1) Do you have a windows 64bits installation?
2) Did you try installing the programm install of running the standalone exe?
3) Can you post a screenshot of the path you are trying to use for madvr?
4) Can you post a screenshot of the path you are trying to use for your movie?
5) Do you have the latest beta of madVR installed 39 (38 would also work)
--> That's important since the correct madmeasureHDR process that our tool call in the madVR folder only exist in those betas.