AVS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took my kids to Target yesterday to pick out what they wanted for thier birthday (turned 7 yesterday, and ther turning 9 on Saturday). They are into bakugan and Lego Star Wars sets, and I figured that is what they would want. They went by the lego ilse and found Halo Wars sets built by megablocks (they make almost exactly the same blocks as Lego, their pieces are interchangeble, but no where as well known as lego). They immediatley got a set each, a scorpion tank and a warhog over any of the Lego offerings. If these sets sell well, then I suppose they will likely have ODST sets, and eventually get master chief as well. Just like Lego stuff, they went gaga over the minifigurines (which are way better than lego stuff). The sets are actually pretty good. now they want me to get them the other sets (hornet, Ghost and aerial ambush sets as well). Soon we will be having an all out UNSC- Covenant battle at home

http://www.megabrands.com/en/kids/halowars/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.