AVS Forum banner

621 - 623 of 623 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,769 Posts
I’m glad you are happy Duane. And I’m glad you found someone who could tweak your setup remotely! I would’ve had to be there in person to do it. And that wasn’t happening obviously. So congratulations on a sweet setup!
Meanwhile I’m going through withdrawals from being without my setup right now.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #622
I’m glad you are happy Duane. And I’m glad you found someone who could tweak your setup remotely! I would’ve had to be there in person to do it. And that wasn’t happening obviously. So congratulations on a sweet setup!
Meanwhile I’m going through withdrawals from being without my setup right now.
Thanks Jared thank means a lot coming from you. You and the Michigan boys will hopefully still come when this clears up and the boarders open up, even though I love it I would also like some validation from the real heavy hitters in bass and HTs set ups.

When you finish your remodel I think your room will be outstanding and the room pressure with all those subs will be hard to compete with, it’s going to be next level for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,406 Posts
Dude, I am so glad to hear hat you've mastered REW, and even happier to hear your results after a run through MSO. I can't wait to experience it it in person.

My wides are not in use because my new JBL 55 pre/pro in sitting in a warehouse in the sates and can’t pick it up .
I have some subs down there right now, and am close to buying a new AVR and maybe an Outlaw 7000x. Might be time for a group trip down for lunch and back when the border opens back up.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

621 - 623 of 623 Posts