AVS Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I have a Panasonic PT-47WX52 and when I turned it on the TV's blue was all out of convergence. So I entered the convergence menu, and first tried the one point convergence. The blue crosshair was very far off to the left, and as I attempted to move it right to center it, it would move so far then the cursor itself would seem to bend like a parentheses and stop moving right. I then tried using the 8-point convergence on the TV and for the crosshairs in the left and middle columns, I could align the blue fine, however on the right side I could not move any of the three crosshairs to the right to align them.

Any idea what could cause this, and if there is an easy way to fix it? The warranty just ran out a few months ago, and before I called Panasonic I wanted to know if you guys had an ideas.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Any luck fixing this problem. My Tv just did the same thing and trying to figure out how to fix the problem. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did anyone get this problem fixed I have a PT-47WX52 and the convergence went on it also... major bucks to repair... it's only 3 yrs old... called panny but they don't seem to want to help.... operater seemed to think it had to be a problem from the beginning but she didn't want me to quote her on that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.