AVS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to use Nero to make a pre-show DVD (I may use DVD shrink to add the movie to the original disk as well) However I'm having a few issues. Can someone explain the best method for mixing in slides as well as movie previews that I have downloaded and convert them into a dvd format?

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I use Nero as well.

Open Nero.

Click "DVD"

Click "Photo and Video"

Click "Make your own DVD Video"

Then a window appears with questions to the right:

"What would you like to do?"

There are several choices. You want "Add video Files" and "Make slide show" (one at a time of course!) Do one, then the other. You can always change the order, add more slide shows and videos, or delete!

After the first time or two, it gets really easy! Good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great, thanks. There were so many options and I wasn't quite sure if I could mix and match. I experienced a lot of freezes when previewing my project the first go-round. I'm going to give it another go tonight. Has anyone had trouble inserting movie previews downloaded out of itunes?

·
Registered
3,377 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremy37210 /forum/post/0

I am trying to use Nero to make a pre-show DVD (I may use DVD shrink to add the movie to the original disk as well) However I'm having a few issues. Can someone explain the best method for mixing in slides as well as movie previews that I have downloaded and convert them into a dvd format?

Let me know if this thread I wrote helps you or if you have any questions...
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=778203

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.