AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to make a rack shelf face for each of my componants just like the ones you pay a fortune for from Middle Atlantic. Has anyone tried doing this? The only ones I have seen on this forum are the wooden ones. I was thinking of buying blank panels and cullting them from a template I would create for each componant. Has anyone tried that?

·
Registered
26 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountainAsh /forum/post/15418678

I would like to make a rack shelf face for each of my componants just like the ones you pay a fortune for from Middle Atlantic. Has anyone tried doing this? The only ones I have seen on this forum are the wooden ones. I was thinking of buying blank panels and cullting them from a template I would create for each componant. Has anyone tried that?

If you look in the DIY Rack threads, there is a fellow who bought some thin sheet metal and measured and cut out the holes for each of his components.

One of the better DIY racks I've seen and what I am emulating for mine, except forking out the $58 for the faceplates.

·
Registered
507 Posts
Can you post a link for DIY Rack Threads? I have not been able to find one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.