1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Mantel Mount
$275
shipping included

Need to mount a 60" to 80" TV over afireplace? Spare your neck and pull a high mount large TV down to eyelevel. A new 70" Sharp TV was to go over my existing wood fireplace,but I removed the fireplace and placed the new TV at eye level. TheMantel Mount tilts the TV toward the viewer and extends from the wall furtherthan I wanted in the new mounting position.

Current price is $389 plus $45 shipping fromMantel Mount, but they are out of stock. Don’t wait, get it now!

Look like a new shipment is ready so I'll drop the price.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mantel Mount
$345
Plus shipping

Need to mount a 60" to 80" TV over afireplace? Spare your neck and pull a high mount large TV down to eyelevel. A new 70" Sharp TV was to go over my existing wood fireplace,but I removed the fireplace and placed the new TV at eye level. TheMantel Mount tilts the TV toward the viewer and extends from the wall furtherthan I wanted in the new mounting position.

Current price is $389 plus $45 shipping fromMantel Mount, but they are out of stock. Don’t wait, get it now!
I found it!

Would you consider $300 (includes shipping).

Just got an email today that they will be shipping in June. Their current offer is $299 with free shipping. See link below.

http://www.fireplacemount.com/products/mantelmount-off-the-wall-tv-mount?variant=1265476428

I'd be willing to take a used one for faster shipping for the same price.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Banned
1,041 Posts
Having just came back from vacation at a timeshare with a flatscreen mounted over the fireplace and watching it for a week, I can honestly say I can not imagine a WORSE place to put a tv you plan on watching unless you are standing up. Holy crap, talk about neck strain, being uncomfortable, and field of view. Seriously, they look GREAT mounted above a fireplace, but get the number of a good chiropractor if you actually plan on watching it while seated...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mantel Mount
$275
shipping included

Look like a new shipment is ready so I'll drop the price.
Hi Ashley,

Is the Mantel Mount still available?

Thanks,
Chirag

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.