AVS Forum banner

which receiver? Is accessories 4 less trustworthy?

• Marantz NEW 4002 ($300)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marantz REFURB 5002 ($300)

• accessories 4 less seems non-trustworthy

• accessories 4 less seems trustworthy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey, I am looking to buy a marantz 5002 refurb or a new 4002 (both are for $300).

I want to know if accessories 4 less dot com is a trustworthy site. Reseller ratings has it at 9.17 with 21 votes, is that good.

Also which should i get the refurb 5002 or the new 4002.

the new 4002 comes with a three year warranty but, because i am going to bring it to canada marantz wont back-up the warranty.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I have bought from a4less many times. They are a great reseller!!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have purchased two receivers (Marantz and Onkyo) from them and they are a trustworthy seller.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Been dealing with ac4l.com for years. Great reseller.

·
Banned
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well because i am in canada. I will have to go to America during my spring vacation. This means that i cant get a broken/ non-functional because i wont be able to send it back out and receive it.

·
Registered
673 Posts
I bought a Refurb Onkyo 606 and it lasted 2 weeks from them, had them replace it for the Marantz SR4002 wich I just got and like so far.

went with the non-refurb since the first one, even though Onkyo, busted on me

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\/\\

your post is making me nervous as I have also recently purchased a reconditioned 606 from them, in fact it was delivered to me yesterday. The units condition was immaculate in every way, I did hook up all the av gear to it and so far it has surpassed all of my expectations. I just hope it doesn't go bust on me in two week like it happened to you.......fingers crossed.

this is for the OP.

accessories4less is an incredible online vendor both my brother and I have ordered from them and so far they have been excellent.

p.s

how would you compare the sound quality between the onkyo 606 and the marantz 4002?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts