AVS Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello. I set-up and used a Marantz M-CR610 for several weeks with no issues. Bottom line... it was working fine. I started to experiment because I wanted to see if I could get a signal from youtube to eventually play through the receiver. Long story short, now the receiver only shows this on the display: "IP address 192.168.1.72". I can no longer play audio through the front USB port. I re-ran the set-up and the receiver knows it's on the network, but it didn't solve the issue. There is sound, I can still play CDs. Anyone have any ideas what is going on?

·
Registered
42 Posts

Hello. I set-up and used a Marantz M-CR610 for several weeks with no issues. Bottom line... it was working fine. I started to experiment because I wanted to see if I could get a signal from youtube to eventually play through the receiver. Long story short, now the receiver only shows this on the display: "IP address 192.168.1.72". I can no longer play audio through the front USB port. I re-ran the set-up and the receiver knows it's on the network, but it didn't solve the issue. There is sound, I can still play CDs. Anyone have any ideas what is going on?
Just saw this probably to late for use I use apple airplay I have cr610 and I play things from youtube all the time on it works great. just hit the icon on the youtube screen and it picks up and plays it over the air.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts