AVS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this int amp any good was considering getting one with a pair of MA bookshelves. Would that be a good matching? or should i simply go with the Nadc352?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I've read a few reviews over at audioreview.com about the PM7200. I think its an older amp, and is replaced with the PM7001. Now I've heard the PM7001 is an outstanding amp. You might want to consider it.

frenchmon

·
Registered
700 Posts
Also consider the Onkyo A-9555. List is now $799, but you can find it online for $499 from an authorized dealer. I've had one now for a few months and love it.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Two quirks i find with that onkyo, obviously i've never heard it. But its a digital amp with no outputs that are digital. And secondly does it have a preout

·
Registered
700 Posts
You are correct that it has no pre-outs. As for a digital input, it does not have that (an internal DAC) either. What this has to do with the amplification method (digital), I have no idea. If you want a pre-amp with an internal DAC, though, your choices are more limited.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can't comment on the Marantz,but I did have the NAD 352 for about 6 months.It is well built and has a very pleasing sound quality.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts