AVS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My AV-Receiver SR-5002 wont power-on and the Stand-By LED is blinking.So I look inside,did some measurements and there is no Protection-Alert.So I tried to reset the Unit,Multi+ATT and the 3 Button Reset(Surround,Clear,Exit),but there is no chance to "awake" him....So I thought it´s the Mikroprozessor...So I want to try to reflash the Prozessor,if something is corrupted inside the Flash,but tatata "I need the software" and that´s the problem..The Service-Manual says i need the H8Downloader.exe and the .mot file(firmware).Can anybody please help me??

Greetz Peter

·
Registered
130 Posts
Have you tried unplugging the power cord from the back of the unit, plugging the power cord back into the unit and then powering the unit on from the remote control?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Can't hurt. That is how I get my 6001 out of protect mode. But you have to power on from the remote control and not the front panel power button. Let us know if it helps.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no chance...he is still "dead" ..i´ve tried three times...i think my only chance is to change the Microprocessor...is there nobody who has the software??I think when i reflash the Processor,it will work...

thanks..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts