AVS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys

ive had this awesome amp for about 2 years now but now i got a problem.the only thing ive got running into it is my ps3 via optical cable.i had sound all the time till 2 days ago.now on the amp usually on the right hand side of the display screen id have l and r both representing the front speakers but now nothing comes up.ive also tried hdmi as well which i can get the sound to pass through to my tv but i want the sound to come out of my speakers.can anyone help or is my amp stuff or perhaps speakers.ive tried a different speaker on it and still nothing.ive got jamo speakers as well.if any1 can help me run the audio via hdmi out of my speakers that would be great or somehow have something that would help me that would b awesome

My encoded channel status indicators light up L and R arent showing up at all with optical or hdmi

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie /forum/post/20883820

Did you try reseating the optical cable as maybe it just became loose? Check the audio settings didn't get changed at both the PS3 and 5004. Why are you not using HDMI from the PS3 to the 5004 for both video and audio as you cannot get the HD audio from the PS3 via the optical cable?

yeah tried reseating the optical cable and even tried a different 1 and same result.yea i tried the hdmi cable as well and no result either.i can get the audio to pass thru back to my tv but to come out from the speakers nothing comes up.my channel indicators are gone and they used to be lit up

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie /forum/post/20883957

Try resetting the microprocessor per the instructions in your Owner's manual.

trying to find it and i cant.is it something to do with holding surround clear and exit? as if it is ive tried that and same results

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.