·
Registered
1,395 Posts
PM incoming.

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Sorry guys, I beat you by a day. ;)
Sorry Seegs - I beat you by 2,500 miles - the guy didn't want to ship - I bought it last night.

My God - what a picture. This thing is SHARP. I need to get an A/B splitter to compare it to my Samsung SP-A800B. I think I'll sell one of them.

This is madness!
Yes it is madness - we must all do our part to keep Seegs from hogging the world's projector supply!

My real problem is going to be explaining to my girlfriend why I've acquired another projector. . .

·
Banned
10,827 Posts
Sorry Seegs - I beat you by 2,500 miles - the guy didn't want to ship - I bought it last night.

Kind of an odd ball - he acted slightly surprised/annoyed that I insisted on turning on the projector before paying. "You mean you want me to bring it in here? It's huge!" he said - when I met him at Kinkos and expected him to bring it inside to test.

My God - what a picture. This thing is SHARP. I need to get an A/B splitter to compare it to my Samsung SP-A800B. I think I'll sell one of them.

But seriously - a panamorph motorized sled, a UH440 lens, and a perfect condition Darkchip 4 Marantz projector - for $1,500. The guy was lazy - he should've taken pictures, split up the components and put them on ebay.

Yes it is madness - we must all do our part to keep Seegs from hogging the world's projector supply!

My real problem is going to be explaining to my girlfriend why I've acquired another projector. . .
That's okay. I have a Marantz VP-15S1 here currently (same lens) but has a DC3 chip inside it instead of the DC4. Lovely projectors.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts