AVS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
32,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was checking out up and coming games for the 360 and it looks like March 1st is going to be a killer day. Here is a list of games shipping that day according to EB:

2 days to vegas

Alone in the dark

Battlefield: bad company

Dance dance revolution

Dog tag

Frontlines: fuel of war

Golden axe

GTR

Guitar hero II

Haze

Huxley

Indiane jones

Metronome

Mobile ops: the one year war

Possession

Project offset

CRIPES
all on one day. The checkbook is going to be hurting. Plus there are a few out right before the 1st and right after. Guess they want to flood the market with games. Cool deal, can't wait to try some of these!!!!

·
Registered
262 Posts
I guess I haven' t been keeping up with things as much as I usually do, because I haven't heard of half of those games!

I'm definitely getting Guitar Hero 2 and probably Battlefield: Bad Company (I don't expect this one to come out March 1, because hardly any info has been released).

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
None of those games interest me. The ones I'm really waiting for include:

1) Mass Effect

2) Bioshock

3) Half-Life 2

·
Registered
423 Posts
No way all those are coming out at the same time. Maybe 2, possibly (hopefully) 3. Max.

It's too good to be true.

·
Registered
10,447 Posts
mmmm..golden axe...if its online enabled for 3 players, color me In.

·
Registered
32,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadRusch /forum/post/0

mmmm..golden axe...if its online enabled for 3 players, color me In.

Yeah, that pumped me up too.

There is another one coming out a few days later called two worlds. Its suppose to be this incredible RPG. It looked really promising.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Guitar Hero II is the only definate purchase for me on that last.

Fuzion Frenzy 2

Crackdown

NCAA March Madness

NBA Street Homecourt

Forza 2

and Mass Effect are the games I'm really waiting for.

·
Registered
3,056 Posts
EB/Gamestop are absurdly liberal when estimating release dates so they can sell preorders to inflate their revenue reports. There is no reason to expect that any of those games will be released on that date, some of the games don't even have publishing contracts yet and we may never see them released at all.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR /forum/post/0

GTR
Bing bing bing bing!!.... that's the news I've been waiting to hear
. I didn't realize GTR was going to be released that soon, I was thinking it was May.

Honestly, the rest of those aren't on my radar, but a couple of them I've never even heard of. They might be of some interest to me once I hear what they are. I'm mostly a sports game and racing enthusiast.

Thanks for bringing that list to the fore... it's a big release day in terms of shear number and variety alone!

·
Registered
563 Posts
Those are all just placeholder dates for games that might come out in march but in fact have no set date yet. Some of those games might come out in early march, some of them later in the month, and others will be pushed back to later months.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.