AVS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Without moving 4 TVs into my entertainment room, what's my best option for watching 4 games at once?

I have a Cablecard tuner (8 actually) so I can tune all of the necessary channels, however, WMC doesn't support PictureInPicture or any sort of video-wall arrangement, nor can it run multiple instances in the same session (that I'm aware of) so I can't just open it up 4 times and tile the windows.

From what I can tell, the NCAA content delivered from my cable provider is encrypted, but not copy protected, so I believe that opens things up a bit to some other front ends. Anybody know of any ways I can tune 4 channels simultaneously?

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
I was trying to figure out if the March Madness Live site allowed you to watch 4 games at a time on a single screen thus being able to utilize my HTPC and 121" projector screen.. If not then I guess it will be the old stand by, 2 40" LCD's flanking my projection screen.

Bill

·
Banned
2,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I was hoping to avoid moving TVs/Furniture. I hadn't thought of watching via web. That sounds promising. (if the quality is good)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts